Thursday, September 11, 2008

This weekend

I'm headed off to Salt Lake City, UT and Wendover, NV this weekend... Spending time with Mauricio's family. Originally we were flying, but there were complications of sorts so now Mauricio and I are driving up with his grandparents, which should be interesting. (The whole reason we were originally going was for his grandfathers birthday, hence the necessity of us driving them up... they refuse to fly.) I'll be so out of the loop on any car conversation because it'll be in Spanish!!!!! Maybe I'll get some practice in... It'll be a looooooong weekend though because we're busy the entire time up until we fly home at 10pm on Sunday. Plus, I was unable to get ANY days off in September because everyone else has vacations so I pleaded to work an early shift for this trip.

Hopefully I don't miss the Michael Phelps SNL... Oh how I wish that the Olympics were still on and swimming was still on tv so that I could see more than Phelps... Oh well.

Anyway, I'll be semi-away from internet access, Mauricio will have his laptop but I don't know if I'll have time to get on it, so this will probably be my last post until Monday or Tuesday... I have access to my emails on my cell though. :) YAY technology!

No comments: