Sunday, September 14, 2008

HSKS6 survey

I have another hour and a half AT least until my flight home... And then it's straight to bed and off to work. I'll update more about my weekend trip later, but right now I'm thankful for this survey to keep me occupied. (Some quick quips about the trip: I actually got sunburnt in Utah! Craziness, I left 100 degree weather for the mid-80s and got sunburnt! It's madness... And also this whole only 3oz of a liquid thing is just ridiculous...)

Potter Name:
Fleur Sweeting

Rav ID:
misslucy

I am allergic to:
grasses and pollens, bananas

Pets that I have:
a pug

My favorite yarn:
Malabrigo, Lorna's Laces, Cosmic Fibers

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors?
book, but I don't like when bronze becomes orange

My favorite flavor:
for what? ice cream, yogurt, lattes.... it depends. But I do LOVE both vanilla and raspberry.

My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas:
Thanksgiving normally, but I'm really hyped for Halloween this year!

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit)
Preferably sock, but I'd be ecstatic with anything

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length:
addi turbos size 2 24", or knit picks same size

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?:
I'll try anything :)

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?)
this is my 4th

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day?
Not this time...

2 comments:

Patonga Pinkstone said...

Hi Fleur from your new roomie at Hogwarts, Patonga. In real life I also have a biology degree from many many years ago and found my calling in the biotech industry. Maybe you will too.

Agatha Vablatsky said...

Wow, they must have put all of the scientists together in the same room! I'm a PhD student majoring in pathology.

Our lab is hiring, if you want to move to Tennessee :)