Thursday, April 9, 2009

Look At My New Yarns!

It's "Lucy in the Sky" and "Lucy"
(Do you see the theme there? :) LOL)

I'm headed to San Diego for the weekend! For some rain and rain and more rain. HA! It always rains on my vacations, I swear. I really hope that the weather forecast is wrong.

I'm taking some knitting with me and probably both of my traveling scarves. So this leg of the scarf travels group is extra travel-y for me. :) I'm supe excited to get going. Maybe I should pack... haha

2 comments:

Ronnica said...

Hey!! They DID get there on time! Sweet! And yeah, it really does always rain on your vacations, doesn't it? It better not rain on mine! LOL Well, one or two days would be okay, but that's it.

Hermione Bagnold said...

Oh! What BEAUTIFUL (and very drool worthy!) yarn!!! Of course, it's not like I LIKE those colors or anything... ;) Enjoy San Diego! I'll send some weather charms from here, but there's no guarantee they'll reach there, much less before you leave! ;)