Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sorry...

Normally I have at least one huge post a week and much more to say.... but not so much today. I've been getting crap at work about the hours that I work by the HR/payroll lady. She's not my boss and it's none of her business what and/or when I work over than to pay me, but she's constantly on my case. This has made me paranoid that my benefits will be taken away. Which would really piss me off because I only went full time for benefits.... UGH!!!!!

Anyways.. I'm sort of out of it right now because I went to the doctor and I had to have a painful procedure done... For which I was given meds for the pain... So I'm a little out of it, but I won't be home tomorrow because I'm taking Maurcio for dinner for his birthday.

I'm kind of in a bad mood right now between being in pain and getting an overpriced parking ticket for not having my registeration properly displayed because someone stole my sticker...

I promise my next post will be happier. :)

1 comment:

Draco said...

Ah, that stinks. I hope you feel better soon and that the HR/payroll lady starts to mnd her business. (Just do your job lady and let Lucy do hers, Geez) I hope everything works out for you quite quickly.

Draco (Jake)