Tuesday, October 21, 2008

:)

So I'm doing something a little different this time around.... It's a surprise though so that's all I'll say. ;) I've got the majority of it done/put together, but probably won't finish up until this weekend. I really hope that Emma Scammander likes it. It really is very different than anything I've done before, or have seen done for that matter.

I'm entirely walking without a limp now and my foot fits into normal shoes again, which is fantastic! And I mean that "FANTASTIC" seriously, not sarcastically... I didn't enjoy having to either wear my mothers shoes or beat up too big chucks all of last week.

I'm going to the Flogging Molly concert this Friday with Mauricio. It should be so much fun. It's at the Palms, so we actually have a cheap(er) room for the night too. It's been about a year since I saw them. They always come in October and in March, but I missed the March one being in San Francisco this year. :) I'm not complaining either, San Francisco was awesome.

I babysat Sara and Ellie last weekend. Ellie has finally warmed up to me. She's happy to see me when I come over. Not as happy as Sara or Zoe (the dog) but she doesn't scream the moment I show up... This time she actually put her arms out for me to pick her up... Neither of the girls will sleep in their beds when I'm there though... They're so cute!

1 comment:

Ronnica said...

No fair! So jealous!