Friday, October 17, 2008

Well...

The last few days have been a little tough... not necessarily for me but just tough, in general... I'm just worrying about other people and maybe misconstruing some other things but whatever. I'm feeling a little disconnected from everyone. :( I actually really miss Aynsley being next door to hang out with me whenever and help me with projects. I think I've called her every single day this week just to talk... Which is odd, because I rarely use my phone for talking... ;)

I almost had a temper tantrum of sorts today. Not that anything was wrong or going wrong, just I got really mad for no apparent reason... I didn't yell or hit or explode on anyone though so that was good. It took quite a bit of effort though. Aynsley thinks this means that I need to see a shrink. I think it means I need a new job and more exercize. It's not like these "rage blackouts" are any stranger to me, just usually I have a more defined trigger...

My foot is on the mend now. I'm actually almost walking like a normal person. Although I need to go back in for my follow up and I'm pretty sure that's going to mean another round of pain, because it still doesn't look like it's altogether healed. This is all supposed to happen the day before Halloween. HOWEVER, I'm not ruining my fun by being in pain and not being able to fit my feet into shoes for my costume, so I'm planning on going the day after Halloween instead. :)

No comments: