Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've Not Got Much to Post About BUT

I won't miss a week posting, even though it's only Tuesday (but this is the sort of week I'm having... First of all I could have sworn it was Wednesday or Thursday, and I'm not sur eI'll get a chance to post at all throughout the rest of the week) so here are some highlights:
  • My car is broken, it's leaking fluids and it's idilling really shaky. My dad is working on it, but I've had to drive the stupid truck since then. :( It may be related to my car accident, it may just be regular wear and tear, but regardless poor megatron is unable to transform being in the shop and all. Also the stupid insurance people keep trying to get a hold of me for a statement to the claim and everytime I call back I get their voicemail. It's so aggravating...
  • I got my new glasses finally... I had to spend my lunch driving across town and back to get them because it was the only time that I could. I could have had Luke or Mauricio pick them up, but then I wouldn't have been 100% sure of the fit.
  • Work has been SUPER busy... I'm on overtime already and normally, I'm under hours. I hate working overtime, I really actually hat emy job all together and am rather angry about the whole thing, but what can you do?
  • My kit is progressing rather well, but I had originally hoped to have most of it done by this week... Looks like it will be more like by next week... But it is more or less ready. I posted about it more on the Ravenlaw Kit Progress Blog.
  • Bravo is doing okay. He still needs to adjust to the family and new schedule a little, but he's really a good dog. He's very pretty too. I just wish that he'd quit EATING everything. Also he was supposed to be more of my youngest brother's dog, but he really prefers me rather heavily, most likely because I am so awesome. BUT id Logan is unwilling to step up Bravo will e my dog and when I move in September because Mauricio goes to law school he'll come with us (and Rocky). Surprisingly, Mauricio is okay with this. He said we'd look at renting houses instead of apartments. :)
And to close out the post, here are some cute pictures of my doggies that I took this morning:

Bravo, the green eyed, silver lab
(who happens to be in the Ravenclaw house. I'm working on his scarf. ;) )



And Rocky, the brown-eyed, runt pug
(He's in Slytherin. ;) )


These two boys are really the majority of my happy thoughts on most days. Rocky has an ear infection right now. :( I'm going to try and tak him to the vet one morning this week if I can.

3 comments:

Ronnica said...

Aww... Poor Rocky. :( And Poor Lucy too. Girl, you are the Cristina to my, well... Cristina. I wish I were there to climb into your bed with my shoes on. Well, you know how I am, so you KNOW I'd take my shoes off, but the sentiment is there. LOL Feel better, okay?

Heather said...

I'm so sorry your week is not going so well. I am sending cheering charms your way and mental thoughts to the poochies to give you more licks and less barks! :-)

Hermione Bagnold said...

Wow! That's crazy! You sure don't take a break, do you?! I hope things slow down and look up for you soon! Sending cheering charms!