Friday, March 13, 2009

To round up the rest of my Ravenclaw homework...

...AND actually be studious this week....

Gryffindor
They seem to have quite a lot of homework. Almost all of their posts are homework assignments. :) My friend, Ophelia Ballycastle posted about her muggle device the iPhone. I have to admit that I have one too... AND I love it. It's the most addicting muggle device ever made. And I didn't thik i had much of a use for one in the beignning. Ophelia uses hers for twitter... This is something I've not yet gotten into... I shall look into it.

Hufflepuff
Mantacora Crimson has the coolest little app on her blog that tells how many meters of fiber she has transformed into knitted work. Rowena Bladvak told me about it and I had to see it for myself. It's really cool. :)

Slytherin
Rowena Weasley (odd to have a Weasley in Slytherin isn't it?) has just uploaded pictures of her vacation to Hawaii. I must admit, I am horribly jealous. How lucky was she to spend time there. It's the most beautiful place.... I went to Hawaii 2 years ago. I loved it. I didn't want to go home.

1 comment:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Heehee, I commented about Miss Weasley myself and actually had that same thought about the oddity of a Weasley in Slytherin...but maybe she asked the Sorting Hat to be placed there to stand out from the rest of her family?...

And beware...I hear twitter is addictive! ;) (I've not yet joined it myself...)