1. Introduce yourself.
Now: I'm Lucy. I hate my job and love Harry Potter so much that I wish I was a wizard.
Then: I'm Lucy. I don't want to go to school today. :)
the Harry Potter part was true then too... It just didn't make the cut. Also right now, I'd do anything to just be going to school instead of working. LOL
2. It's Thursday at noon, where are you usually?
NOW: Having lunch, maybe putting my paycheck in the bank
3. Who are the last four people to send you a text message?
NOW: Mauricio and Veronica (via AIM) and Luke
THEN: mauricio, jill, michelle, aynsley
4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
NOW: Aveda Brilliant, Aveda clove, Redken All Soft, Redken Color Extend, Agaravia, Aveda Rosemary Mint
THEN: redken color extend, redken all soft, garnier fructis
PLEASE PLEASE Don't ask me why I have so many shampoos
6. What are you listening to right now?
NOW: the Distillers, and Rocky's whining
THEN: the fan
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
NOW: not at all
THEN: nope, I was never a big MTV watcher
10. You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go first?
11. How do you feel about your hair?
NOW: I'm a little obsessed with it...
THEN: I like it..
12. What time do you wake up for school?
NOW: No more school, for me :(
13. What movie is in your DVD player?
NOW: Nothing, but I just finished the entire 6 Feet Under Series this weekend
THEN: Knocked Up
14. Last two numbers in your phone number.
15. Who's in your house?
NOW: Me, Dad, Rocky
THEN: my doggies
16. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
NOW: In the middle, maybe a little to the right
THEN: the middle
17. Do you like roller coasters?
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
NOW: Glamour and Vogue
THEN: Glamour and Vogue
19. Car you drive?
21. What do you think about gay marriage?
NOW: Really, I'm all for it...
THEN: do what you want
22. What do your pants look like?
NOW: I'm not wearing pants (I have on a dark denim pencil skirt)
THEN: plaid pajama pants
24. Do you own an iPod?
NOW: I have 5... my iPhone, my shuffle, my nano, my classic, my old one ....
THEN: I have 2!
26. What kind of cologne/perfume do you wear?
NOW: My two I wear the most are Ralph Cool and Juicy Couture, I also really like Diesel Fuel for Life
THEN: Ralph Lauren ... all of them except romance because it's too flowery and lauren because it's yucky
28. What are your plans for Saturday?
NOW: maybe babysit, officiate, get some knitting done, go out with Luke at midnight
THEN: sleep, knit, go out
29. What is the dumbest thing you have ever done with your cellphone?
NOW: I didn't have one until I read my old answer... LOL
THEN: fall in the pool while it was in my pocket
30. Does mind over matter work for you?
NOW: not really
32. Are you paranoid?
NOW: a little
33. What was the last thing you were invited to?
NOW: formally? I haven't a clue
THEN: I don't know?
34. What item should never be shared?
NOW: I'd say my yarn stash, my shoes, my guacamole. ;)
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
NOW: zesty chicken bowl
THEN: zesty chicken bowl
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
37. When was the last time you were up all night?
NOW: ummm.... a couple of weeks ago? I'm more nocturnal on weekends
THEN: Harry Potter and ootp midnight premier.... I go to bed early
38. Does drinking alcohol make you act more like your true self?
NOW: I'd say no... I'm more talkative though ;)
THEN: no, it makes me sleepy
39. Where is your favorite place?
NOW: Hawaii... :)
THEN: the beach
40. Do you ever think about the price of gasoline?
NOW: not really, can't do anything about it
THEN: no, seriously
41. Do you sleep with a fan on?
NOW: yes... I can't really sleep with it off, because I can't sleep if I'm hot
THEN: yes. I can't sleep if I'm hot
42. What is the best thing about winter?
NOW: This winter? My trip to see Ronnica... Winter in general? meh
THEN: The month long break between semesters, but as far as seasons go I hate winter
43. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
NOW: when it might get me fired... but I'l text it to Luke or Ronni or Mauricio hahaha
THEN: never ;)
44. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
NOW: Illinois and Maryland (layovers in Chicago and Baltimore when I flew to Providence)
THEN: I had a layover in Arizona once... but I've been to Arizona so I don't think that it counts
45. Are you currently planning a trip?
NOW: San Diego in April... Somewhere this summer, Possibly moving in August/September depending on Mauricio's law school acceptances, also I want to vist Ronni and go to stitiches in October
THEN: Puetro Vallarta!
46. How many plants are in your home?
NOW: I have 2 Jasmine bushes/vines in the courtyard, none in the house
48. Have you ever googled your name and found somebody?
NOW: Mostly just the trumpet player from before... most of my swim stuff is too old now
THEN: Yes... She an asian trumpet player, weird right? Also there's stuff from when I used to swim.
49. Whose number one in your top 8?
NOW: Still Mauricio
THEN: Mauricio.... myspace questions...
50. What is your favorite possession?
NOW: My Ralph Lauren shoes... :)
THEN: Does my dog count?
51. What makes you feel like you are young again?
NOW: 1) I'm still young, 2) drinking beer and listening to music (preferably live music)
THEN: I am young
52. Do you ever type "kik" instead of "lol"?
NOW: No... but I have actually said "L-O-L" on the phone... haha
THEN: no, never
53. Do you know how to play chess?
NOW: yes, but I'm awful
54. What's on you mind right now?
NOW: I can't believe IA used to waste so much time filling out this sh!t
THEN: I really really don't want to go to school...
55. Do you want to take something back that happened in the last week?
NOW: No... Being sick sucked, but work sucks just as much and I got to stay home
THEN: failing at life would be nice to take back
56. Do you really like someone, but you made a big mistake and they're mad at you?
NOW: not that I'm aware of... but I have a big mouth
Monday, March 16, 2009
I'm a little bored....
And I was going through my old livejournal, that I never update any more.... And I find it rather amusing how much my answers to the follow have changed since October 2007... LOL