Sunday, June 15, 2008

Since it seems to be going around...

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 0r 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Lets see, 1998... I was awaiting my 13th birthday. Oh, actually I was probably in school still beacuase 7th grade was year round for me... I switched schools for 8th though

2. What are five things on my to do list for today.
I didn't bother with one today because I got up at noon...
Originally I thought I'd give Rocky his bath, finish laundry, and sort through my closet
but instead I slept all day

3. Snacks I enjoy...
chips and guac, chips and salsa, frozen yogurt

4.Things I would do if I were a billionaire...
Buy a beach house
Get a nice new car
Pay off all my debts
Go to graduate school

5. Places I have lived...
Las Vegas, NV (I know, so exciting)

6. What jobs have I had...
Data input for reservations, Personal assistant, Shift manager of tropical smoothie, Head Coach of a competitive swim team, lifeguard, hostess

7. Peeps I want to know more about...
Anyone and Everyone... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're from las Vegas? I didn't know that1 Although, i should have, considering I'l lbe mailing you a package in about a month...