Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Recently...

I've been swamped at work. We're understaffed (anyone need a job? haha), and so I've been working extra hours... Which means more money for me. I did some work and shopping for my spoilee's kit this weekend. I really can't wait to finish it off and send it out. I get just as excited sending out my kits as I do recieving one. I hope that she likes it as much as I do. lol...

Anyway, that's all I've been up to pretty much. Just dropping in to keep my blog updated...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you've had to work a lot of overtime. I've had to do that in the past. The money is great, but not having as much time is suck-y.

I'm just waiting on a few things to come to send you your package. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

Ronnica said...

Ugh... Sucks that you're having to work so hard. I KNOW I'm going to love absolutely everything in my package. A: It's a present, and I love presents. 2: It's from you, and we appear to be seperated at birth. and C:Don't stress over it so much! :P

I hear you on being excited to send, though. I can't wait to get mine in the mail. I *LOVE* giving gifts! :)