Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm still alive...

And I'm a college graduate! (I feel a little bit like that might be bragging, but I'm so excited that I just want to yell it out a few more times before I'm over it.)

WHOOOOOO HOOO!!!!

I also must add that last week was probably one of the craziest most stressful weeks of my life. Finals that killed me, then party planning, a concert, party setup, a birthday party, working.... I do have some party pictures that I want to post because we transformed our no landscaped courtyard into a whole different place. It looked so pretty. I'm really lucky to have my parents.

I'm really sorry that I have not been more active in everything going on, but I'm back now full throttle... I'm a little confused with some of what has been going on like DA points and emailing and which dorm I'm in and everything... So I'l be trying to catch up on that... If someone would like to give me a "cliff notes" version, I'd appreciate that too... ;)

I've started on some of the "extras" for my partners kit... I'm really excited about the whole thing.

No comments: