Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dueling Club

I've signed up for the dueling club, in the hat bracket. I hope that I do rather well. I think that hats are probably my best projects, and the ones that I can knit the quickest, but I don't want to get too confident. The first project has cables (my absolute favorite!). 

Wish me luck. I have all of my supplies and the pattern comes out next week.

I am a little worried though because we were all supposed to get emails with the email addresses and the brackets, but I never got mine. I'm sure it will come.


:::ALSO::: 
I know some people will think I'm crazy, and I probably am, but last weekend it was 107 degrees outside, this weekend it's rainy and 67 degrees outside, and I miss the 107. That is the craziest thing about weather here that people really don't understand in 3 days it goes from dry hot and sunny to cold damp and rainy.... Madness. I honestly prefer the heat, which is some madness on my end. hahaha.

No comments: