Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Week 2 Blogging Assignment

What 5 things would you not leave home without if you were going into hiding, camping, or running away and WHY.

So I've been battling a flu since Sunday and the only running away/camping/hiding I intend on doing is in my bed under the covers. And here are the 5 things going with me:
  1. The laptop
  2. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
  3. The Fall by Guillermo del Toro
  4. My Knitting (the Ravenclaw scarf, Snapdragon Flip-Tops, and my Catnip Socks) ---- all links lead to my Ravelry project pages
  5. An extra blanket
I know that wasn't totally the point of the assignment but I'm really just too out of it to come up with a better answer.

Plus my idea of camping is a 3 star hotel so I have no idea what I'd bring on the run. I would be for all intent and purpose useless in those situations. There's totally no wi-fi in the woods. Bogus.

1 comment:

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

I love the Millennium Trilogy! I usually hate mystery type books because not even half way through I know what going to happen, these books on the other hand had get twists and turns that I wasn't able to predict the plot!

I still think you should change your answer to add a towel and your Kindle ;-) No what is bringing a Kindle cheating!