Monday, September 13, 2010

Assignment/Welcome #1 - Part 1 (My faves)

Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).
- I knit, I bead

Someone who was born in the same month as you.
- JULY! (best month)

Someone from a different country.
- USA born

A new HSKS Family member.
- this is definitely not my first one, it's my 9th!

Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
- Well, as I said above this is my 9th

Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!)
- I have a HUGE stash, it's 250+ according to ravelry (I just looked at this to double check... WOW! and I just ordered more-MOSTLY for gifts but still.)

Someone who both knits and crochets.
- Not me. :( I'm wanting to learn to crochet, but it's not happening so far.

Someone who has the same favorite color as you.
- Currently my favorite color is orange... but as indicated on my sidebar I like almost every color. :)

Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you.
- Season: summer, Holiday: it's a toss up between Thanksgiving and my birthday (yes, my birthday is a holiday.)

Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you.
- I'll just call my favorite fiber "malabrigo" ... does that work for everyone?
- Also alpaca... I LOVE alpaca. It's so soft and pretty and awesome. I'm not blessed with an overabundance of it but that's what I spend my time petting at LYSs and the like. ;)

Also not that any of this matters. I apparently have the LARGEST stash!

3 comments:

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

Hi Fleur! According to Ravelry your stash is bigger than mine. Not sure if this is accurate since I'm lazy and a lot of my stash is not posted in Rav ;-) It took a long time to find someone whose stash was bigger than mine, I think that most people haven't posted their stash cuz seriously I doubt that people have less than 50 in reality :-D

Hugs,
Meggie

Fleur Sweeting said...

I guess I'll be bragging about the largest stash then. I think I used you last time we had this scavenger hunt. LOL!

It's probably not all of my stash either.

I know that I have more worsted weight than I've uploaded. Oi!

Ynkchck2 said...

We were born in the same month!! I just love having a summer birthday =)