Saturday, May 29, 2010

Oh Man

The bad part about DESIGNING the homework is that when it's time for blogging that week you don't have homework to fall back on as a post. *sigh*

So what to write about.... Ummmm....

I had a rough week, well, actually I had a rough Monday that felt like a whole week so the rest of the week was like this extra bit of "skdfhurhuhbvajdfjnfandslvnas" for lack of better words and now I'm happy to be getting on with my three day weekend.

Gryphon's kit made it to him safely. And he says he's enjoyed it so that makes me very happy.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and we had a dinner for her and I got to spend some time with her.

Tonight Mauricio and I are going to go see Flight of the Conchords and possibly spend some time on the strip being pretend tourists... That's part of the plan anyways. The likelihood of it playing out is entirely different since we'll probably get quickly annoyed at people that are actually tourists. :D The show will be fun though.

No comments: