Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Where is the Stolen Quidditch World Cup Trophy??

Our final clues that were given to us by our headmistress were the items found on our mysterious thief. After much deliberation and thought and help from fellow quidditch players, I have gathered that the photoed items are:
  • Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder
  • Broken Wand
  • Blood Pops
  • Hand of Glory
  • Hogs Head
  • Golden Snitch
  • A Quidditch Broom
Given what Asst. Captain Bagnold of the Pride of Portree has pointed out I've determined the following:

I have no idea where the trophy is. ... Some detective I make, right?

I have decided these things though:
  • The items listed as 'found' on our thief points me to Draco Malfoy ... BUT that could be a red herring and I could be relying on the books too much.
  • The clues themselves make me thing of the following locations: Diagon Alley (where several things could be mended or purchased), Hogmeade (for the same reasons as Diagon Alley plus the Hogs Head is located there), Hogwarts (or more specifically the room of requirement b/c that's where al those things could be found and where Draco used his hand of glory and instant darkness powder), OR it could be hidden at Malfoy Manor, assuming Draco was the thief....
  • I really have no clue. My mind is boggled. I am stumped.
Since my location should be "more specific than a country and less specific than a city" I'm going to just guess that the trophy is hidden somewhere in the region of the UK that encompasses Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, Malfoy Manor, and perhaps Diagon Alley. I'm looking forward to a real answer, seriously!

No comments: