Friday, November 27, 2009

4 Day Weekend!

I think that this weekend is going to save m sanity. I've had two straight weeks of hair pulling and stressors that literally were making me insane. I'm so happy for it to be over! Thankfully, I've also gotten a rather good raise out of all my hard work! :D

Continuing with good news, I've mailed out my package to Elanor. I hope that it gets there quickly. I had a lot of fun putting it together.

I've gotten some knitting done too! I've managed to finish a pair of socks and pick up Percy again. :D I'll probably be putting Percy back down though for some holiday gift knitting.



Originally I had this grandiose idea that I'd knit everyone their gifts for the holidays. Then it dawned on me tht the majority of my family, being non-knitters, wouldn't appreciate the work and time and effort so I've decided to only knit fr a few people instead. Sara's gifts will be done first because Hanukkah is earlier this year. (Or at least it is compared to last year.) I'm making her American Girl Molly doll a hat & scarf to match the ones I made Sara... This won't even take me too long since the doll isn't huge. :D

Other people that I'm making gifts for are my mom and Aynsley. But they're pretty quick knits too. Not that I should wait for the 24th to start, but I've still got time.

No comments: