Monday, July 13, 2009

VACATION!!!!

So I am leaving for my longe awaited vacation Wednesday morning. I'm blogging now, so that i don't forget. Tomorrow is going to be a bust day with packing, taking Rock-Monster to my mom's for puppy-sitting, running last minute errands, and of course my midnight showing of Harry Potter. :) I'm way excited!

So Tuesday night I get to see Harry Potter. Then when I wake up Wednesday I'm heading to San Diego for 2 days (and while I'm there catching a Padres game, they'll probably lose), then from there I'm going to Disneyland for 2 days for my birthday! :-D There will also be plenty of beach going and relaxing in between. :) This is my birthday present from Mauricio. It's a good gift, don't you think?

Disneyland is one vacation place wher I actually do post pictures, so I'll have some pictures for everyone when I get back. :D

If anyone needs me for anything urgent I get my emails on my phone... I'm an addict who can't quit checking my emails. :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Woo Hoo, have sooooo much fun! I never got your email so I'll email you later and we can figure out the weekend! :-D

Mary said...

Have fun for us all!!!

Hermione Bagnold said...

That DOES sound like a great bday present! I hope you had a fabulous time!!!