Friday, May 1, 2009

The Month of May

Today kicks off the first day of possibly the busiest month that I've had since graduating college... I have a massive amount of things to do each weekend, several during the weeks, and a lot of birthdays. I think I'll be happy when it's all over. I also might disappear from the internet for a while...

Here's my list of important dates that I've compiled so far:
  • Saturday May 2nd - double shift officiating
  • Friday May 8th - dinner with Mauricio's parents (a pre-graduation dinner)
  • Saturday May 9th - Mauricio's graduation, followed by Mauricio's graduation luncheon
  • Sunday May 10th - Mother's Day
  • Friday May 15th to Sunday May 17th - I'm moving...
  • Satruday May 23rd OR Sunday May 24th - My mom's 50th bday party
  • Thursday May 28th - Mom's birthday
  • Friday May 29th - Rocky turns 6
  • Saturday May 30th - the Offspring concert
I'm fairly certain that I'm missing a lot too.... It's a busy month. ;)

No comments: