Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been tagged

By both Rowena and Bevin Rae ....

Here is what you do:
1. Go to your pictures on your computer
2. Open the 6th folder
3. Choose the 6th picture
4. Show the picture on your blog and write something about it.
5. Invite 6 new people to this challenge.
6. Link to them and let them know they have been tagged.

Okay... Here is my small conundrum. I don't have my pictures in "folders" I organize them as "events" in iPhoto... So I went to the 6th picture... and it was one of Logan that I'd already posted from his birthday. Then I went to the 6th event and it only had 4 pictures... also of Logan and had been posted previously. (My little brother is a HOOR.) So instead I'm picking a picture at random that I haven't posted and that I love. :)

That's me and my friend April, with a special appearance by "Super Logan." :) Before April left this summer for school again we had some fun playing on my iMac. I love April to death. I miss her so much.


Oh, and I'm not tagging anyone... Why? Because I need to pack and tagging people will involve me clicking on their blogs to make a link and then getting distracted and not finishing until too late and then not sleeping and then not getting to work early and then.... basically a horrible cascade of events all triggered by by clicking on links from blogs. ;) I'm actually mostly done packing. Everything is laid out. It just needs to be packed. LOL


====

ALRIGHT! I'm off to pack up for my trip. This time tomorrow my plane will be landing and I'll be moments away from a fun filled weekend with Rowena. :)

3 comments:

Hermione Bagnold said...

Hahahaha! I love your reason for not tagging! LOL LOL LOL I may just claim that unused tag, though...I've not been tagged yet, and I wanna be! LOL

HAVE FUN on your trip!!!!!!!

Ronnica said...

:squee: Dood... 15 and a half HOURS! YAY! Today is nails, mopping, making pedi. appts. and making the "Lucy" sign! I'm SO EXCITED!

Anonymous said...

Super cute picture! I hope you have a wonderful time with Rowena!!