My Christmas highlights.... These are all going to be points of laughter:
- My dad trying to fit the hat that I made Shannon on his head. I laughed really hard. And I took a picture of it! I think he had been drinking to allow this! :)
- Me singing for "Rock Band." I laughed at myself a lot! I got a 100% on Duran Duran's "Hungry Like the Wolf" and a "flawless rating." My mom's response to this "yea, you sounded flawless." LOL I should note that I cannot sing. AT ALL. :)
- My mother spilling hot chocolate everywhere. I'm not sure whay this was really funny to me, but it was... After I realized that my iPhone wasn't hit. Also one of my Bella Mittens smells a little like hot cocoa. It'll need to be washed.
- Aynsley taking a picture of Bella's fingerless gloves with an apple in hand. And when anyone asked what we were doing we replied, "you don't want to know!" LOL They would just roll their eyes at us anyways...
- Mauricio surprised me with a Pink iPod nano! YAY!
I think that's about it. Here are pictures of my Christmas knitted gifts... and my Christmas project. There's Aynsley's green unoriginal hat, Aynsley's Bella Fingerless Gloves, and Shannon's pink hat. I cast on my Bella mittens of Christmas Eve, so I'm including those. :)