Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update!

Emma Scamander got her package, which makes me incredibly happy because I get nervous that my package will be lost every time I send one out... She also said that she love it, which makes me even happier.


I spent a lot of the weekend at the pool. Logan was swimming in the Nevada State Championship... He had a few really good swims, but only 3 that he was personally happy with. I think he did really good though. :) Ryan Little got 4 gold medals, 3 silver medals, and was awarded the 8 & Under high point trophy. Last year he was high point runner-up... He's one of the funniest little kids that I've ever met. :) On Tuesday (the last day of the meet) I begged to get out REALLY early so that I could make it in time to see Ryan get his trophy. I was so proud of both of them... (According to Luke the rest of the team did well too, but Logan and Ryan are my favorites. hahahaha) The swim meet really threw off my concept of what day is what though so last week ran into this week, and I can't believe it's not Friday yet....
(In the pictures, that's Logan swimming butterfly and Ryan showing off his "State" Champion shirt...

So the rest of my week (the whole, what 3 days?) will be work, work, work... Then Friday Mauricio and I are going to dinner. Saturday I baby-sit Sara and Ellie most of the day, and then I'll hang out with Mauricio after that... We're planning on going to see James Bond. YAY! :) Next Friday I'm taking Aynsley to dinner and the Twilight movie for her birthday... Also a big YAY! hahaha My friend Gwen is coming with us... :) That's it for now, I think... I'm off to work.

No comments: