Friday, June 11, 2010

It's been a long week.

So in this week
  • I had to be a part of the firing of someone at work, hiring a new person, and many many other not so exciting work dynamics.
  • I watched my baby brother graduate high school.
  • I celebrated my baby brother graduating high school. Maybe celebrated a little too hard...
  • I watched the new iPhone get released and made sure I signed up every which way for notification of my pre-order... Still debating white or black.. White or Black hmmm
  • I read the entire Scott Pilgrim series. I really really do love this series. Seriously LOVE it. It will be next month for the last book, and 2 months for the movie. It's my newest obsession.
  • I bought Alice in Wonderland and spent an evening at home (after a night of too much celebrating) watching it.
  • I started my knitted blanket. I'll maybe try to get pictures of this. So far so good. Only one minor hiccup and I think I fixed it.
I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bit. Watching soccer and the premier of True Blood. I've also got some fun pool plans with a friend. I'm really hoping this windy-nastiness goes away.



I leave you with photos of Logan's graduation. Because I am proud of him, even if I never though he'd have trouble doing it. I also do love him a lot.

No comments: