Monday, June 15, 2009

To Help People Out with their Summer Games ;)

These are squares that I could fit into, or could maybe fit into since some have qualifiers ;)

W1: I live in Las Vegas (NV not another one)... so if that's 100 miles from you than awesome
W2: I am a Ravenclaw in the Cornish Pixes Cabin... so there you go
W3: My Patronus is a tiger
W4: This is my 6th HSKS
W5:

I1:
I2: I have 2 brothers
I3:
I4: July (If that's yours too, I fit)
I5:

N1: Oreos, Mike and Ikes, Snickers bars, Cupcakes
N2:
N3:
N4: I can play a few chords on Guitar and I know some bass, but mostly I'd say no to this one. My rock band skills don't even merit a "fake guitar"
N5: If the train at Disneyland counts ;) And if so my destinations were Toontown, the Grand Canyon, Main Street and New Orleans square ;)

G1:
G2: I only have 3 so I doubt I have more than anyone
G3: I make stitch markers ;)
G4: I have my pug Rocky with me :)
G5: I speak Spanish, and I swear proficiently in German

O1:
O2:
O3: I collect old starbucks cards... I have about 20 different ones. I also collect shoes.
O4:
O5:

1 comment:

Heather said...

The only swear word I know in German in Scheisse! I used to have a book on phrases that are German swearing and some of it was so hysterically translated into English, I don't know how they say them with straight faces!